Thursday, March 31, 2011

BA #37/Fav. Movies

1) My first favorite movie I love is Transformers.I love it because it has so much drama.It also has bunches of action which is everything someone should love in a movie.Especially with popcorn and sodas.That is why I love Transformers.

2) My second favorite is Hancock.This movie has the most action in the world.If you have ever seen this movie you can see that he is a great actor.If you have not seen the movie you defnitely need to see it because it is awesome.

3) My third favorite movie is The Blind Side.This is a dramatic,but touching movie.You must see it it is an incredible movie.I think it is even based in a true story.You NEED to see it.

4) My most favorite movie I could possibly think of is the Karate Kid.I love that movie.It is the greatest movie in the whole entire world.If you do not know what I am talking about then you have not seen the new one with Jaden Smith.That boy can act.It's is wonderful,but not better than the one I am about to tell you about.

5) Now the moment you have all been waiting for my most favorite movie is Faster.Now that is what you call a movie.This movie starrs Dwayne Johnson or better known as THE ROCK.It is a dramatic,action packed,touching,caring movie all packed in one.You should definitely see it if you have not.







No comments:

Post a Comment