Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Assignment #4/Flickr


BOOKS-I like this picture because it is a educated picture.This picture helps me dreaming of what college I want to go to.It tells me to stay in school,and keep my grades up.This picture is a real inspiration to me.I t also tells me to never be a drop out and make my parents proud.








SKY-I love this picture because it reminds me that we are getting closer and closer to heaven and meeting God.I t tells us to get ready and "GET YOUR LIFE RIGHT WITH GOD"if you have not already.I love this picture because it makes me more excited and more eager to meet God.When you see this pic you should be more eager to.I hope this picture was a Big inspiration to you.









CANDY-I cherish this picture because it reminds me of how much I love candy.It also reminds me of how much you can easily ruin your teeth.Oh who am I kidding no one cares about their teeth anymore.I love candy know matter how much it will ruin your teeth.Anyway back on subject I would also have to say that my favorite candy on here is Krackel.I love to eat Krackel for the crunch and deliciousness.That is why I love this picture.








CAR-I love this picture because it says I am free to ride.It also says soon I will be free and ready to go.Soon I will be on my own and get to go anywhere I want.I will be out of the house and away from my parents.It shows responsibility to me to have a car as expensive as that one.





SLIPPERS-This picture reminds me of the time I will never have.I will never be relaxed like I should.You want to know why,because I will always have non-stop homework.I will always have something I will need to ge done.So I never have time to relax.I still love this picture because it keeps me dreaming that one day I will finally be relaxed.








LAPTOP-I love this pic because it reminds me of (now)how responsible I am.I now have a laptop so that means my parents think I am responsible.They now trust me not to do the things that a 2 year old would do with it.It also reminds me of how much I love my parents for getting it for me.Plus I like these kind of laptops.









CAKE-I think this cake is so cute.I want this exact kind of cake for my b-day.I love this picture because it makes me more excited about my birthday.I can not wait till my birthday to get here.I don't know what to expect.Now I am extra excited about it.The colors on this cake are some of my favorite colors.Which make me love it even more.




BIRD HOUSE-I can not stop being jealous of this picture.Right now I wish I was a bird.If I was to me this would be a luxury vacation.I would not want to leave this place.This is so amazing and  extraordinary.







YACHT-I love this picture because it is luxurious.It makes me want to get on one right now at this very second.It reminds me of summer vacation and relaxation.I am now ready for summer vacation because of this picture.I have never been on a yacht which makes it more interesting.Please tell me if you have been on one,because I would very much like to know.





BASKETBALL-I enjoy laughing at this picture because I can not tell you of how many things this pic reminds me of.I will just name a few.This picture reminds me of the time I tried out for the basketball team.I looked like a crazy person out there.I also hope that this picture will rub off on our baskeball team.I hope that this picture will encourage them to do just that.





WASHING MACHINE-I like this picture because it reminds me of something I never want to do.I never in my life want to start washing my own clothes.This picture will definitely keep that in my mind forever.My mind is made up and I will never wash my own clothes(maybe).So mom I hope you are not reading this.













WASHING A CAR-I love this picture because it shows me.This picture shows what I will be doing in the future.Washing my very own beautiful car.I would prefer to hand wash my car than to pay 7$ or more to get it washed.Just because I said this does not mean I will wash your car.I also like this picture because I like the color of this car.








COUCH-I like this picture very much.One of the reasons I do is because on day I will be just like this.This picture is showing me and you what I will be doing in 30 years(maybe).I like the color of this couch,and I like the touch they added with the potatoe.This picture should inspire all my fellow classmates not to be lazy like this potatoe,and not to mope around all day.








TABLE-I know what your thinking.You are probaly asking what is this.Well guess what surprisingly this is a table.This table is so different and extraordinary.That is why I love it.


TEACHER-This picture is so hilarious to me.One day you will probaly end up like this Mrs. Alexander.I hope not because I would not want a teacher who looks like that.Plus the most hilarious part about is that she is skinny and she is looking at her nose.This picture is probaly the est on yet.








                                                        HOPED YOU LIKED MY PICTURES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment