Monday, April 4, 2011

BA #39/Fav. Hobbies

1) My first favorite hobby is swimming.I love to swim.It is so cool.I love the way the water feels(well sometimes).when I first get in it it is usually freezing cold,but after just a fews seconds it is wonderful.

Research:Competitive swimming started in Europe when people started using the breaststroke.The basic principle of swimming is buoyancy.

Front Crawl 4704.JPG

2) My second favorite hobby is cheerlading.I guess you could say it is a hobby or a sport.Anyway I love it because I can do all kinds of things in cheerleading.Sometimes our coach can be too safe,and will not let us do things.It is still fun because we get to hold people up in the air,flip of all sorts,and get the crowd filled with spirit.

Research:Cheerleading is a physical activity.It is sometimes a competitive sport,based on organized routines.They usually take one to three minutes.



3) My next favorite hobby is painting.I love painting because you can paint so many things.Especially the things I love the most.Painting is really espressing things that yo love on a piece of paper.That is why I love it so much.

Research:Painting is a practice of applying paint,pigment,or color to a surface.



4) My next favorite hobby is playing on the computer.The computer is filled with many things that you can search.Maybe even sometimes too many things.Anyway when I get on the computer I usually play games,check my grades, and change backrounds,screensavers,and colors.It is all awesome.

Research:A personal computer can be a desktop computer,laptop, a tablet PC,or a handhelp PC.

Computer-aj aj ashton 01.svg

5) My most favorite hobby in the entire world is watching tv.Watching tv is my passion.Especially while eating a hamburger with fries.Watching tv to me is the best thing in the world unlike adults who think it is bad for your brain.That is why I love watching tv.

Research:Television(tv) is for transmitting and receiving images that can be also multicolored.








Interviews:

Kayla-My favorite hobby is reading.

Travis-My favorite hobby is dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment