Thursday, April 7, 2011

BA #36/ 5 Favorite Bands

1) My first favorite band is The Beatles.I think they are awesome.Even though many are dead they live on forever.There are some songs I do not like by them,but that is rarely any time.Go and listen to the Beatles.

2) My second favorite band is High Maintenance.I love the way that she sings.You probably know her from iCarly.She also has style in clothing.Which is another reason why I love her and her music.I love everything about her.

3) The next band I love is BTR. Of course you should know what that stands for.If you do not it stands for Big Time Rush.They are so cool.They are also performing on the KCA's.That is how great they are.

4) The next band I love is The Scene.Selena Gomez is a great singer.If you have not heard her sing you should really hear her sing.When you hear her you would never want to stop listening to her.Go and listen to her and I sware you will love her.

5) Now the moment you have all been waiting for.My last favorite band is Owl City.Owl City is the best band in the history of the world.Everyone should know who Owl City is.I absolutley love them more than any band.


No comments:

Post a Comment