Friday, April 1, 2011

BA #38/Fav. Books

1)My first favorite book is Tunnels.I love this book.It has so many things in it.Which is why I love it so much.You have to read it it is awesome.In this book a boy is looking for his missing archeaologist father.Who dissapears after a fight with his wife.The thing he finds out is that they are not his REAL family.

2)My second favorite book is I so don't do mysteries.This book is a great book.It has everything you could imagine in it.Well I guess not everything.I know what it does have,mysteries.That is all I need in a book to love it.In the book a girl and her ghost mom are solving a mystery about a rhino.

3) My next favorite book it Baby Rosalind.This book is so tense.You absolutley never know what will happen next.In the book four girls must find the real mother of a baby.The bad thing is they are on a plane with a guy who has a gun.Tense is it not.

4)My next favorite book is The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.This series is the best series in the history of the world.At least I think so.In these books a Greg must learn how to survive in middle school with crazy teachers,bullies,girs,and the cheese.

5)My favorite book in the whole world is Little Women.This book is a classic book.Everyone should know what the book Little Women is.This book is about three girls and there mother.You must read the book to get all the good details.


No comments:

Post a Comment