Friday, March 18, 2011

BA #31/My Feature Choice

WAFB/CRIME STOPPERS MOST WANTED


 Hello my fellow students again.Today I will blog about something of my choice.It is very exciting to blog about or at least I think so.Anyway I was on WAFB 9 News website and I found there most wanted person.So lets get started.

  I found on the website that the most wanted person in Louisiana is William Prine.They described him as a deadbeat dad.He is the most wanted guy for the Lousiana Crime Stoppers.You should definitely know the number if you watch Wafb's news,but if you do not call 344-STOP.If you have any information about the guy call the police or 344-STOP.

  Prine is wanted in Livingston Parish Sherriff's Office.They said he owes a large amount of money.Apparently he owes $53,000  in back child support.This guy is in some really bad trouble.I feel so bad for him if they actually find him.

 Now I will talk about one other guy by the name of Cleveland Cain.What is up with all these wanted people.The world is messed up these days.Cain was wanted by the East Baton Rouge Parish.He was also wanted for more than $41,000 in child support.

  Cain has thankfully now been arrested under the parishes hand being beat up.Well that was intersting.If you would like more information you can go to this website www.WAFB.com/. Also if you recognize this guy call Crime Stoppers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment