Thursday, February 24, 2011

BA #23/Teen/Kid Features

Ugandan Eagle project nominated for national award

     Right now I will talk about a story that I think was very interesting to me.This story is a heart warming story and is very touching.There is a teenager who was on a quest to earn his Eagle Scout rank.So he took his service project to East Africa where he did the most wonderful thing in the world.He helped improve the living conditions at  home for abandoned babies.I do not know why I chose this story,but it seems it reminds me of something.It reminds me of something that we can do to help in our Serve-A-Thon.


Niya Robinson on Life

     Next I will blog about a girl who is interviewed,and talks about life.She is sixteen years of age, and goes to Zachary High School.She then talks about everything she loves,and who are important to her.She is a vice president of her junior class at school,and a photographer for their Interact Club.Niya also is the section leader for her schools choir altos.This story contains all the things that we can do if we stay in school.That is how this girl got o do all those incredible things,because she stayed in school.

1 comment: