Monday, May 9, 2011

Final Exam/Time Magazine

Bin Laden's Great Mistake:

      Guess what time it is.Its final exam time whicjst time of all.I am going to do a story on Osama bin Laden.He "was" the man responsible for all the killings during 911.Finally after all these years we got him.Osama bin Laden made the biggest mistake of his life messing with our nation.

      For my opinion Osama bin Laden was the worst man in the world.He killed millions and millions of innocent people for no reason.We did nothing that I know of to him so what was the reason for killing people of our nation.I REALLY doubt that Osama is in heaven.Even if he was he would not be worshipping his Father.

      So let me view this now in a Godly manner.God to thinks that what he did was absolutely wrong.Many of those people were "His" in those buildings.It broke his heart that Osama turned against him and did all those things.That is my story.



No comments:

Post a Comment